Gale Smoked Pork Chop Dinner Event
- Wednesday May 8th at 4:45 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tickets $16/adult and $7/child. Advance tickets preferred as tickets at door are not guaranteed. (Take-outs after 5:30 p.m.)
- Tickets can be purchased at the church office or by contacting Lee Coulman at 519-669-8217.
Food Trucks are coming back to Gale!!
- This will be a monthly event from May – September
- The first event happens on Friday, May 10th at 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Plan to bring your family and friends
Gale Monthly Tuesday Luncheon
- Tuesday, May 21st at 11:30 a.m.
- Menu: Russian Chicken with noodles, hot vegetables, bread, salad, rhubarb dessert with ice cream, and beverage.
- Cost $12 per person
- Tickets are purchased at the door
Gale Yard Sale/Spring Plant & Bulb Sale
- Saturday, May 25th
- As you start your spring-cleaning, remember that Gale is looking for donations of household items, gently used articles, etc.
- If you have plants & bulbs to donate, please hold on to them until closer to the event.