Gale Presbyterian Church remains closed during the province wide stay at home order.
Pre-recorded services continue to be available on our YouTube channel.
ZOOM Coffee Hour
Join us this Sunday for a time of ZOOM fellowship following the 10:30 worship service.
Start time: 11:45 am – (you can join beginning at 11:30 and will be put into a waiting room until the host lets you in)
Meeting ID: 820 0865 6454
Unfortunately we have had to cancel our April take-out lunch due to the province wide emergency and stay at home order.
Stay safe and healthy.
Gale’s Prayer Tree – a beautiful image of prayer
If you have any prayer requests, you can email them to:
A piece of yarn will be added to our Prayer Tree in the sanctuary for prayer requests during the season of Lent. If you have a specific colour to accompany your prayer, please include that detail.
Join us online each Sunday for a pre-recorded worship service, available on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/GalePresbyterian
Rev. Sinclair will be away from the office April 4th to 27th. Rev. Kees Vandermey will be available for pastoral and prayer concerns during this time. He can be reached at: 519-807-1394
Gale remains closed during the province-wide shutdown and staff can be contacted by email or phone. See staff contact info at the bottom of this message.
Click on the following links to find out more:
* ** Ways to Give http://www.galepresbyterian.com/giving/
* ** Online Church Services http://www.galepresbyterian.com/online-church-services/
* ** Family & Kids’ Resources http://www.galepresbyterian.com/family-kids-resources/
* ** Ways to Stay Connected http://www.galepresbyterian.com/staying-connected/
- Why is it a bad idea to iron your four-leaf clover? Cause you shouldn’t press your luck.
- I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I’ll let you know.
- My wife said I was immature. So I told her to get out of my fort.
- I didn’t want to believe that my dad was stealing from his job as a traffic cop, but when I got home, all the signs were there.
- I spent a lot of time, money, and effort childproofing my house… but the kids still get in.
- A guy goes to his doctor because he can see into the future. The doctor asks him, “How long have you suffered from that condition?” The guy tells him, “Since next Monday.”
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired!
- Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere!
- Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe!
- How many apples grow on a tree? All of them!
- Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I’m not going to spread it!
Source: Dad Jokes
** Instagram https://www.instagram.com/galepresbyterianchurch/
** Website http://www.galepresbyterian.com/
Our mailing address is:
10 Barnswallow Dr. Elmira, ON N3B 0A8
Rev. Scott Sinclair firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard McFadden email@example.com
Melanie Dow firstname.lastname@example.org
Janice Malloy email@example.com